Unity of Bremerton occasionally enjoys the musical talents of Aaron English during our Sunday services.
Here’s a little bit about Aaron from his website.
Seattle-based piano-man Aaron English has been steadily building a buzz in the U.S., thanks to four self-released albums and regular touring throughout the U.S. as a solo artist & with The Aaron English Band.
In 2012, Aaron scored a Top 5 hit in Italy with an epic medley reinvention of The Beatles’ and Led Zeppelin’s classics “Norwegian Wood” and “Kashmir”.
Also in 2012, Aaron formed the side-project Boombox Séance with Baltimore singer-songwriter Victoria Vox. After writing and touring together in the summer and fall of 2012, they released the album Boombox Séance (also produced by Geoff Stanfield) in March 2013.
In 2015, Aaron spent two music-filled months as a record producer, songwriter, performer in East Africa, where he founded International Youth Music Project, a charity that supports music programs at orphanages.
In 2017, Aaron began a four-month tour of Europe to promote his solo album ‘american [fever] dream’.
- Finalist, American Music Awards New Artist Competition & Atlantic Records’ Soul City Music Quest
- Italian Top 5 radio hit, peaking at #4
- U.S. Top 20 radio hit on the FMQB charts, peaking at #18
- Top 5 finalist, ‘Album of the Year’, Just Plain Folks Music Awards
- Aaron’s cult hit “The Lullaby of Loneliness” featured in an episode of Fox TV drama Bones
- 225,000+ views of YouTube hit medley “Norwegian Wood/Kashmir”